I don’t want to get too presumptuous here ((bc we all know I’m just going to be setting myself up for failure)) but for now I’m going to stick to 10 books that I HOPE to read during the month of May and see how it goes from there.
So let’s gooooo. . .
- A Court of Wing and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
So I already read this but hey, this TBR is late, let me count this. 😂
2. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
Once again, I’ve already read this. 😂
3. Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta
I’m so pumped for this one bc Melina Marchetta is one of my FAVOURITE authors and I absolutely LOVED the first book in this series.
4. Every Exquisite Thing by Matthew Quick
I’m currently reading this one and so far I’m finding it v relatable.
5. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
One of my MOST anticipated releases for 2017, I cannot wait to read this one!!
6. The Odds of Lighting by Jocelyn Davies
Interesting concept, waiting to see how it plays out.
7. The Son of Neptune by Rick Roirdan
I’ve been putting this series off for so long :p time to get back!!
8. Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
Another HIGHLY anticipated 2017 release! Can’t wait to read!
9. The Memory of Light by Francisco X. Stork
Apparently this is an AWESOME contemporary, so oblivious, sign me up!
10. Cress by Marissa Meyer
I’m rereading this series with my friend and I think I may be loving it more than the first time!!
That’s it for now! Have you read any of these books? Which books are you planning on reading for the month of May??
Until the next post,